Peanut butter Pancake recipe
How was my last recipe of Indian pancake dessert? Liked it? Okay!
Today I am going to share a healthier recipe of pancake. Its Peanut Butter pancake. This fast and easy recipe will be perfect for your breakfast. Even you can serve this to the kids as evening snacks.
I personally prefer Maple syrup or honey with these kind of pancakes but you can always use chocolate sauce, caramel sauce, etc.
Do not use the entire oil at once while frying the pan cakes, grease the frying pan slightly, so that the pancakes don’t get stuck.
Doesn’t this pancake glimmers? Mouth watering?
- Make the batter as smooth as possible.
- Don’t over mix the batter.
- Cook pancake in low flame.
- If you want you can add half teaspoon of vanilla extract to reduce the smell of egg.
Peanut butter Pancake
- 1 cup of all purpose flour
- 1.5 Tbsp peanut butter (smooth)
- 1.5 cup of milk
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tbsp (for the batter)+1.5 tsp (for frying) of vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- In a bowl take flour, baking powder and salt, mix well.
- In a separate bowl take the peanut butter,sugar,oil mix well till becomes smooth.
- Slowly add the egg followed by milk into it, stir well.
- Add the peanut butter mixture into the flour and mix well. There should not be any lumps.
- Heat a slightly greased frying pan. Don’t use the entire 1.5 tsp oil at a time, Use it gradually.
- Pour the batter into the pan and spread evenly.
- When you see bubbles on the pancake turn it.
- Fry the other side as well.
- Once both the sides turn brown, your Pancake is ready.
- Serve them along with maple syrup or honey.
Made Peanut butter pancakes? Please share your valuable views in the comment section. I always reply!
For more such recipes please subscribe my blog.
If you like it please do share because sharing is caring!
You can drop a mail in my mailbox: firstname.lastname@example.org