White Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake
As you all know I have picked up some fresh strawberries from my last trip to Mahabaleswar, now its time to make some dessert out of it.
What about a soft, mouth melting delicious cheesecake, which is very easy to make and the ingredients are all around!
Voila! I am going to make White chocolate strawberry cheese cake. I love white one among all the chocolates, and of course, Strawberry goes well with it.
I made a crunchy cheesecake base with digestive biscuit crumbs. The biscuit crumbs and butter are combined well and pressed down evenly in a greased cake pan. This biscuit layer is then baked in 250ºF for 10 minutes.
And then I have decorated it with fresh strawberry halves.
In a separate bowl the white chocolate, cream cheese and heavy cream are then combined well. I use a hand blender, in low speed, for this. Once everything is nicely mixed up & the mixture is very smooth, I fold them into chopped strawberries.
Now the mixture is poured over the biscuit layer and chilled for 3-4 hours at least.
Once it is chilled I garnished it with cocoa powder dust, Strawberries and freshly made strawberry sauce and mint leaves.
Making the strawberry sauce is very easy. in a sauce pan add some water and roughly chopped strawberry and bring it to boil. Stir continuously. You can see that the strawberries are turning softer even some of the pieces are melted. You can keep boiling it in a medium flame and once the water is reduce like a sauce like consistency, you are done. Remember, the sauce should neither be very thick nor be very runny. The sauce will become slightly thicker after cooling.
You can prepare this strawberry sauce while the cheese cake is getting chilled, So that you can cool down the sauce before pouring it over the chilled cheesecake.
White Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake
- 10-12 digestive biscuits(crumbs)
- 1 Tbsp Unsalted butter in room temperature
- 300 gms White compound chocolate in room temperature
- 200 gms plain cream cheese in room temperature
- 2/3 Cup heavy cream
- 2 Cups of fresh strawberry chopped ( 1 cup for the cheesecake, 1 cup for the sauce)
- 1 cup of fresh strawberry halves
- 1 5-6 Fresh strawberries for garnishing
- 1 Tbsp Cocoa fowder for dusting
- 3 cup of water for making the sauce
- 3/4 fresh mint leaves
- In a bowl take the digestive biscuit crumbs.
- Add unsalted butter and combine well.
- Now press down the biscuit-butter mixture evenly on a greased cake pan or a pizza pan.
- This biscuit layer is then baked in 250ºF in a preheated oven, for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile in a mixing bowl take the white compound chocolate, cream cheese and heavy cream, combine them well with a hand blender in medium speed
- Once it is very smooth and well combined, fold them into 1 cup of chopped strawberries.
- Once the biscuit layer is baked for 10 minutes, Strawberry halves are arranged by the side of the pan.
- Now pour the mixture over the biscuit layer and make the top even.
- Refrigerate it until chilled for at least 3-4 hours
- Once it is chilled completely, it is decorated with cocoa dust, fresh strawberries and strawberry sauce.
- To make strawberry sauce, in a saucepan, take 3 cups of water and 1 cup of fresh chopped strawberries.
- Bring it to boil, stir continuously.
- Keep boiling in medium heat till the sauce becomes thicker, the strawberries are softened or melted.
- Once the sauce like consistency is achieved, it is ready to serve.
- Cool the sauce down and bring it to room temperature before pouring over the cheesecake.
- You can garnish it with the mint leaves now.
- Your White chocolate Strawberry Cheese cake is now ready to bring on plate.
How do you like the recipe? Leave your valuable feedback in the comment section?
For more such recipes please subscribe my blog, and its free!